龙岩市特校被评为

“心灵之光和平使者”作品优秀教育机构

w5.jpg

赖炜婷同学参赛作品

???

w6.jpg

Cherish peace and love the motherland

Lai Weiting (Blind student)

Whenever I stood under the solemn five-starred flag and heard the majestic national anthem, a sense of pridesurged from the bottom of my heart. I am proud that there is no smoke of gunpowder in the air where I live. I am proud that my motherland is becoming stronger and stronger, making our lives stable, sweet and beautiful.

I know that compared with the children of Iraq, I have not lost my homeland, sleeping out, or being separated from my family; compared with Syrian teenagers, I have never lacked the confidence to admit that i am always surrounded by love, that i am healthy and self-confident, thatI am very happy;unlike the people in Ukraine who are now suffering from war and worrying all day long. I live in a peaceful and happy country.

Although, looking back on the past, we have also suffered and been oppressed, fortunately, China has welcomed a strong and brave Communist. It was their tenacious and dauntless spirit, their willingness to sacrifice their lives, ledhundreds of millions of Chinese people to anend of dark era and stared anew.  Although the gunfire on the bank of the Lugou Bridge has gone away, the bullet marks on the Wanping city wall are still dazzling. Sorrow enlightens the saints and rejuvenates the country.

We guard ourselves and understand that peace is hard-won; we remember history and will definitely cherish everything we have today; we enjoy a happy life and should work hard and study hard; we love the motherland and clearly knowthe responsibilities on our shoulders; we should turn patriotism into a trip to serve the country, to constantly strive to be strongerand to forge ahead with determination. We hope that there will be no more warsin the world, and that people all over the world can be equal andfree, can share and protect this global village.

w7.jpg

关于中国狮子联会

w8.jpg

中国狮子联会于2005年6月14日在北京正式成立,是一个新型的社会组织,借鉴国际狮子会的管理运作模式,依照国家相关法律正式注册成立的全国性民间慈善服务团体。

组织宗旨——正己助人、服务社会

愿景——创建富有活力和创新精神的慈善组织,做社区服务和人道主义服务的生力军。

使命——身体力行,实践人道主义;扶贫济困,促进社会和谐。

价值观——包容、传承、凝聚、创新、奉献、长大

w9.jpg

来源:龙岩残联
w10.jpg

喜欢这篇文章